Sabtu, 20 Desember 2014

Books in English 2013 & 2014 Reading Challenge - Wrap Up



So, I've been reading an english book for entire year, and this challenge quite burn my spirit up during 2013. I can even dragged myself to review the books, as you know I'm very moody and lazy but it works.

Let's see what I've read and reviewed so far on 2013 & 2014

2013

JANUARI :The Unwanted Wife by Natasha Anders; Tug of Love by Allie Spencer;
FEBRUARI :  England's Perfect Hero by Suzanne Enoch; Secret Fire by Johanna Lindsey; Prisoner of My Desire by Johanna Lindsey; Worth Any Price by Lisa Kleypas; Midnight Angel by Lisa Kleypas; Prince of Dreams by Lisa Kleypas; Then Came You by Lisa Kleypas; Dreaming of You by Lisa Kleypas; A Secret Affair by Mary Balogh

MARET : Christmas Eve at Friday Harbor by Lisa Kleypas; Rainshadow Road by Lisa Kleypas; Dream Lake by Lisa Kleypas; Crystal Cove by Lisa Kleypas; The Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick
APRIL :The Sheikh's Redemption by Olivia Gates; The Sheikh's Claim by Olivia Gates; The Sheikh's Destiny by Olivia Gates; The Desert Lord's Baby by Olivia Gates; The Desert Lord's Bride by Olivia Gates; The Desert King by Olivia Gates; To Tame a Sheikh by Olivia Gates; To Tempt a Sheikh by Olivia Gates; To Touch a Sheikh by Olivia Gates; The Once and Future King by Olivia Gates; The Prodigal Prince's Seduction by Olivia Gates; The Illegitimate King by Olivia Gates
MEI : -none-
JUNI : -none-
JULI : -none-
AGUSTUS : The Sparkling One by Susan Mallery; The Sassy One by Susan Mallery; The Seductive One by Susan Mallery
SEPTEMBER : -none-
OKTOBER : -none-
NOVEMBER: -none-
DESEMBER : -none-

Apparently, it's Gatot (Gagal Total). It's a catastrophe failure. It's my fault. I've been taking too much on my plate with my researches, KKN, and others project in my most hectic semester ever. And I've tried again in 2014.. let's see what can I do to repay for last year.

2014

JANUARI : -none-
FEBRUARI : -none-

MARET :  Seduction of a Highland Lass by Maya Banks; Never Love a Highlander by Maya Banks
APRIL : -none-
MEI : Cannibals With Forks: The Triple Bottom Line of 21st Century by John Elkington
JUNI : -none-
JULI :  -none-
AGUSTUS :  -none-
SEPTEMBER : A Golden Betrayal by Barbara Dunlop; Staking His Claim by Tessa Radley
OKTOBER : Becoming Dante by Day Leclaire
NOVEMBER: -none-
DESEMBER :  Remembrance by Michelle Meadow 


Well, what a shame. It's not that different. Hahaha.. in fact it's degrading, getting worse from time to time. Oh my.. I'm not even care enough to review it. Sorry guys, actually it wasn't only for this challenge. I've been not in the mood of massive reading for this year since I'm taking my thesis and had to read tons of journals and literature for my topic.

Nonetheless, it's been a fun place to escape when I'm bored with my thesis. Hopefully I can regain my mood and time to read more next year.

1 komentar:

  1. Wah, reviewnya boleh dalam bahasa Indonesia ya? Ikutan challenge ini juga ah :))

    BalasHapus

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...